sobota, 19 marca 2011

From Natalie

I would LIKE to read your blog. I don't speak Portugese or Spanish so I have no idea what some of it says. Glad you liked me opinion though. I would read yours IF I could read it all but I can't. Any translation possible? Thanks for your support. It was appreciated especially today as the national news is GRIM to say the least.

If this country elects another Republican ... well I'm going to the North Pole. I cannot believe after the HUMONGOUS mess they have created nationally and world wide that a McCain even has a remote possibilty. Why the Democrats cannot get their act together is something I cannot fathom. Perplexed, sad and disgused not to mention furious to say the least. I'm trying to smile though. Not easy. :)Thanks for your support.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz